With more power, comes the need for more reinforcements. Presenting the all new Hybrid bolt sled for the Retaliator/ Recon. Made of 90% metal, it is the strongest bolt sled we made to date. Metal parts are used to make high stress areas while plastic is used to scaffold the structure of the sled to reduce weight and to make it an Xplorer exclusive product.
- most parts made in metal
- all metal parts are CNC in aluminium, NOT die cast metal
- can work with Retaliator and Recon
- sled lock feature removed for universal compatibility
- design changes for greater inherent strength
- Bolt sleds are high wear moving parts and will still eventually fail in time. Xplorer do not and cannot provide a life time warranty on our bolt sleds. But we will do our best to maximize it's MTBF (mean time before failure)
- Different priming methods will require different setup on the sled. If you are using our Xplorer shotgun grip, the hole in the bolt sled for the priming bar/screw to go through is 4mm. If you are using the stock priming handle (orange) the size of the hole is 4.3mm. If you are using our Xprime, then the hole size you require is 4.8mm. When in doubt, always order the smallest hole (4mm) so you can later enlarge the hole with a proper sized drill bit. If is bad for the sled if you continue to use a sled with a priming bar hole that is too big.